Major Motors Team Elite Award Recipients
The awards are rated nationally across Isuzu’s Australia wide 70 dealerships.
Isuzu Australia describes its Elite Awards as a key means of keeping Isuzu ahead of the competition.
Major Motors featured in the top dealerships across Australia for Dealership Excellence, and for the performance of our Sales, Parts and Service Departments.
- The Team Elite Service Program:
- This recognises excellence in service performance.
- The Team Elite Parts Program:
- Recognises exceptional performance in attaining Isuzu Parts goals and initiatives.
- The Team Elite Sales Award:
- Recognises excellence in sales performance and rewards those individuals who not only excel in sales performance, but consistently provide their customers with outstanding service.
- The Dealer Excellence award:
- Recognises a dealership for exceptional performance across multiple business areas, including Sales, Care and Parts, while also adhering to the high trading standards that Isuzu sets for its dealers.
Major Motors finished second top in the Dealer Excellence award
Congratulations to all the members of our team who did so well in contributing to our success as well of course as specific awardees. And of course, we’d like to congratulate the other award winners.
This national event offers very high recognition and is a great thrill to be rated as among the best across the country.
Team Elite Sales:
- Richard Morosini took top honours with 3510 points
- Matt Trimby took second place with 3,500 points
- Michael Shemeld took 6th position with 3,150 points
Accumulated the highest Team Elite Points in Tier One for 2021
Accumulated the 2nd highest Team Elite Points in Tier One
Dealership Excellence 2nd in Tier 1
Presented to Managing Director, Bob Pearce